Albany Grave Digger Genealogical Services & Cemetery Conservation, operated by Christopher White, is a member of Association of Professional Genealogists (APG). He adheres to the Code of Ethics of the APG. In order to reach a sound conclusion, the Genealogical Proof Standard (GPS) is utilized. It is the standard of genealogical credibility. When applied; it measures of conclusion of research, analysis, documentation, and writing standards.
Genealogical Proof Standard (GPS)
- Reasonably exhaustive research.
- Complete and accurate source citations.
- Thorough analysis and correlation.
- Resolution of conflicting evidence.
- Soundly written conclusion based on the strongest evidence.